January 31, 2017: ECHS Information Night (6:30-7:30 p.m. in the MPR) for those who missed attending the information night on December 6th.
January/February 2017: ECHS will have visits for 8th graders at CdMMS, CMMS, Ensign and TeWinkle
* ECHS Principal's Campus Tours, Student Shadow Days and additional Information Events will be posted soon that will take place from January-April 2017.
- The application for the 2017-18 school year will become live on February 1, 2017.
- Students who submit their application by March 17, 2017 for early acceptance will be notified by March 31, 2017 of their acceptance status.
- Students who submit their application by May 5, 2017 for regular acceptance will be notified by May 19, 2017 of their acceptance status.
- All applications turned in after May 5th through June 30th will be reviewed and placed on a wait-list. Applicants will be notified of their application status in July after 4th quarter grades have been posted.
- Incoming 10th & 11th grade students may submit an application and will be considered for enrollment. They too can apply as early as February 1, 2017 when the application becomes live.
- If you have any questions, please call 714-424-7990.
ECHS Shoe Drive
Monday, Dec 5 - Friday, Dec 16
US Again is giving ECHS a huge opportunity to have a shoe drive. This is a great opportunity to clean out your closets and get rid of those old shoes. Students will bring in shoes to their house teacher from Dec 5-16. The house with the most amount of shoes donated will receive a pizza party and house points. SHOE DRIVE FLYER
Friday, Dec 9
Baked items will be on sale for purchase before school, during lunch, and at Movie Night as well.
ECHS Movie Night
Friday, Dec 9
All students, family and friends are welcome to come see a movie that evening for $5 from 7-9 p.m. in the MPR. Purchase ahead of time HERE!
Tuesday, Dec 13
Come see our ECHS students perform at 7 p.m. in the MPR as they play music from a variety of genres that they learned from the Coastline Community College Guitar class this first semester. The concert is free to all attendees, click here for information.
Coastline Community College Final Exams
Wednesday-Thursday, Dec 14-15
A Day College Finals on Dec 14; B Day College Finals on Dec 15.
Chick-fil-A Birthday Free Lunch Program
Wednesday, Dec 14 during Lunch
Happy birthday to all students born in the month of December. Come out during lunch to get your free Chick-fil-A sandwich, chips and cookie!
Environmental Issues Fair
Thursday, Dec 15
Come see our 9th graders present on their Environmental Issues Project at the Muth Interpretive Center at Back Bay from 6-8 p.m. Judging results of the projects will be held from 8-8:30 p.m.
10-Year Anniversary Celebration Event
Friday, Dec 16
ECHS will be holding a 10-Year Anniversary Celebration Event at 9 a.m. before school in the MPR. Students who received an invitation to attend will be joining many guests from the School District, Coastline Community College and our school in celebrating the accomplishments of the school since being established in 2006.
Community Service Club
Friday, Dec 16 during Lunch
We will be meeting in Ms. Peters room (17) during lunch. Learn more about how you can get involved in your community and form lifelong relationships with Key Club and Rotary Club. Hope to see you there!
ECHS Family Fundraiser Dinner Night
Monday, Dec 19
Come to Chronic Tacos and ECHS will receive 15% percentage of the proceeds. The fundraiser will be all day from 10am-10pm at the local Chronic Taco location on Harbor and Baker. Print your flyer here!
High School Final Exams
Wednesday-Thursday, Dec 21-22
A Day Finals on Dec 21; B Day Finals on Dec 22.
End of the 1st Semester
Thursday, Dec 22
Teacher Prep Day (No School)
Friday, Dec 23
Winter Break (School Closed)
Dec 24, 2016-Jan 16, 2017
Start of the 2nd Semester
Tuesday, Jan 17